Sat, Apr 29|
The Crossing at East Cut
SF Holi Festival 2023
Welcome warmer weather and celebrate a colorful Holi festival & Bollywood Dance party!
Time & Location
Apr 29, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
The Crossing at East Cut, 250 Main St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
About the event
Let’s welcome warmer weather and celebrate a colorful Holi festival & Bollywood Dance party at The Crossing at East Cut near Salesforce Tower in San Francisco!
South Asians across religions, regions, and languages celebrate Holi around the globe – Holi Color festivals mark the arrival of Spring and the triumph of good over evil. This celebration will include an array of entertainment including festive colored Holi powders, live music, dance, stilt walkers, and delicious multicultural food and beverage vendors in the Community Marketplace.
Attendees are encouraged to wear white clothing to reflect the Holi powders sprinkled around the festival space, as well as sunglasses to protect their eyes.
- 4:00pm: Registration + Powder distributions
- 4:30pm: Powder tossing countdown + Live Performers
- 6:00pm: Bollywood Dance Party under the Palm Trees
- Under Age 5= Free (must register for child ticket)
- Age 5 to 12 = $5 Youth ticket
- 13 and older = $12 ticket